Friday, May 4, 2012

Harry Shields' Bones Of Contention Starring Wayne Andre (1979) - Vinyl Rip



Quality: Bitrate:

EAC/FLAC
Scans - Artwork:

Side 1 and 2 Labels
Total Time:

37:00
Total Size:

180MB

Album Info & Personnel:
This obscure recording was made in 1979 and from what I know sold out of either Harry Shields or Wayne Andre's apartment in NYC for $7.50. There is no cover as it was totally black on both sides. The album listed only the tunes on the label and no mention of personnel.- Figbone

Harry Shields "The Bones of Contention" (Wayne Andre, Maurice Mark, Russ Kassoff, Steve Barr, Jerry Chamberlain, Jack Gale, Keith O'Quinn, Harry Shields, Dave Glenn, Bob Smith, Lynn Welshman, Ed Byrne, Phil Bulla, Joe Randazzo, Mark Sheppard, Bill Crow) (LP) Wayand Records 1, 1979. - Bill Crow Discography

Thanks to Figbone for the rip. I have the LP but it's got some skips, etc......



Tracklist:

LINKS:
Harry Shields

3 comments:

  1. I found this album in my collection. If anyone has more information on it or market for it please let me know. My copy appears to have been played very little. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s my fathers record.. where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete